New Flash Fiction Review will be accepting submissions for issue #33 from March 15-April 15, 2024.
As editors always say, read the magazine for a sense of what we like. We value your trust in sending us your work. We’ll strive to send our replies within two weeks of the submission deadline, which this year (in U.S.) is tax day. Get your priorities right U.S. writers! Here are our general guidelines:
- We invite you to submit one story.
- The maximum word count is 500 words.
- We don’t accept previously published material.
- Submissions only via Submittable.
- Simultaneous submits are cool, just do us the courtesy to withdraw it if needed.
- Please note all of our readings are anonymous, so please do not have any author information in your document, including as the file name, or we will have to reject it in fairness to the others and the principle of reading anonymously.
As usual, include a cover letter including a brief bio. Also, include an originality pledge in your letter that affirms that your work is your own and that AI was not used in its creation.
And do read recent issues of NFFR to give you a sense of what we love.